+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dear viewers..

Hy...hmm...my first tym blogging...kinda wierd and awkward actually coz i never thought yg i will blog...ever!!!..in my life...ehe...

I find life is 'sacred' and u dun have to tell the whole world wat u're doing or felt...ppl wud juz dun care abt u...does "mind ur own business" ring a bell?? but, lately...kinda siuk jua reading my fren's blog and it will keep u updated wif their activities...for instance, if ur fren went oversea and u never heard of him n her...but f he or she ada blog, u will fell close to dat person coz as if u r ther beside him or her...knowing wat she or he felt...his or her condition...u noe, small stuff like dat made ur relationship still intact...kinda catu...

So, due to the above reason, blogging is considerable 2me...but still ada limitations nya jua coz im kinda blh d categorizekn as a conservative person..so, dun expect im telling all...tkut nanti ada org2 yg berkenaan terasa ka...juz to avoid the "awkward" moments...i guess....

So...bare wif me ayte...btw, thanxs 2 my other half yg me'majal'kn nyuruh aku buat my blog so dat he can do his...hope dat he kept his promise coz i had done my part...*winks*


Truly new...Neesa

No comments: