+ BRUNEI TIME +

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Simply exceptional ordinary..


Have I found you?? And if I ever to lost you..ever..i don’t think I can ever be in love again..to be madly in love to be exact..cause u own my heart..u hold the key..u r my handler..n I love u..more than u can imagine..cause u make me shine..cause u make me felt special..cause when u are around, u made my earth moves..cause u make me nervous...cause u lead me when I’m lost..cause u always there when I need u the most..cause u just being urself..there’s no lies, no pretending..u r no plastic..u made me just being me..just being myself..n I got to be me..i think I had found u..found my king..found my man..found a guy who still can make me laugh when I 'm sad..who dry my tears when I cried..who hold my hands when i'm nervous..who keep it warm when it felt cold..who believe in me..who claims me as his exceptional ordinary..I heart u..


Truly yours...Neesa


No comments: