+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Are you lonesome tonight?


What will people do when they are lonely nowadays? Will they do weird things? Or do they juz watch TVs instead? Or perhaps catch a movie with their close frens? Erm...main games kali... How abt juz a typical sleeping till the next morning? Hmm…sounds familiar to me... *LOL*


Actually it varies from people to people. Some will try to make their time as productive, effective and useful as their can but others will just slacking till God knows when…!


My oh my…and what did I do when I’m lonely, alone and juz don’t want to do anything productive…I'll read *angguk2* but nothing like textbooks n stuff...they're more like entertainment magz or comics...n I’ll listen to music, check out my playlist in my mobile, and I’ll keep repeating some of the songs that I really, really like all over again till I fell asleep at the end of the day…and sometimes, when I listen to the music, I’ll browse at the Messaging folder and quickly landed on the Inbox and read at the messages that was sent by him… those make me feel in love wif him all over again…I’d like to sink into u and go to sleep for a good, long while…toodles~



Truly anticipating for his next msg…Neesa



No comments: