+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

As of Sept 16, 2008

miz u gurls! ~ bila lg kmu kn berziarah k hstl ni? ;P
From left: Vivi, Hjh. Bad, Me, Emma, Zian, Chris & CTO (infront)


I'm doing my PA assignment juz now...not yet finished, but the assignment was fine so far, it's juz that so many things to in so little time...huhu...juz can't get my head focussed on 1 particular thing lately...when i'm at ITB, my mind will be off wondering to my own wonderland...when i'm doing my assignment, my mind will be thinking abt the-non-assignment-related-stuffs...ekeke...still NEVERDOWN! juz need to find a grip so dat i don't slipped awayyy from my reality life.

My previous week is half-full and definitely full this week...last saturday, we had majlis bertahlil & doa arwah d hstl and the next day, i went out for a sungkai and movie-ing wif him...we watched 4bia and yea..it was kinda scary and funny at the same tym...ehe...finally, i got to be back to KB this week, after 2 wks been bz-ing..but it's not till the weekend though, got stuffs to do and yea..got to be back to bndr by Friday...sigh...i've only had the chance to sungkai wif my family 2 times sja as of today...my oh my...and 2 more weeks left before the raya comes...huhu...

Looking forward for tomorrow actually...i had another 'appointment' to attend...wif this 'Wond3r 7' guy *winks*




Truly had a mixed feeling ryt now, happy yet worry...Neesa


No comments: