+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It will be a Beautiful Sunday!


It's been nearly a month since i last saw him..i guess this sunday is gonna be the beautiful day for both of us..kinda make me feel excited if lama dh nda bejumpa..can't really wait..4 more days and he will be my beautiful Sunday again..yes, yes..i'm smiling at heart when he set the date to be on the 5th, he asked me to plan the date this tym..n yea, i'm still working on it..ehe..makan dimana? hmm..lunch and dinner? movie dimana? ehe..few had been covered..juz need to be extra vigilant with the timing sja nanti..i want it to be 'DyNee' moments all over again lyk the previous date..the one that make me speechless and if i want to decsribe it, it's gonna be out of my vocabulary..ehe..

It's been 16 months and i had never fail to remember him every single day because he's a part of me and he's my punching bag..always be and always will..i promised myself 9 years ago that i will not fall in love again unless he's willing to catch me n i saw Dynie is the kind of person who is willing to catch me..LOL! =P


Truly falling for him...Neesa

No comments: