+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Nervous ku..


One word to describe my life right now would be..Nervous..yup2, i'm nervous..infact everyday..huhu..wondering why? People who are very close to me & my family would know why am i nervous everyday..ehe..i hope i won't be staying like these for long, paling lama pun i give it dlm one mnth lah kali..then, i hope everything will be back as normal..i'm in the stage of overcoming my stupid fear..as stated in the profile of mine, i do afraid or fear of this 1 stupid thing..huhu..i won't tell u what that is..let's just summarise it as 'a process of trying to be independent, in control and responsible to my life..'.

I always remind myself that it's stupid and not worth it to always think negative and always avoiding because in the end, i had to overcome my fear in order to enter to the next stage which is being an adult. Boring jua tu if as an adult but then u didn't got to do this one thing..nya my frens..i'm gonna miss one heck of fun..eheh..so, here i'm...trying to practise, and practise so that i got that particular skills one day! That's one of my new resolutions, to get that 'particular skill' so that i can do MMHA a favour and my family as well..Insya Allah, just keep on baca the doa and tawakal before i do the practising..i keep on ingat-ing myself that everytime =)

And..there's a new addition in the house garage..ehe..it arrived last friday morning..thanks to babah for still not giving up on me..i knew that i had troubled him so much in my life and kdg2 i wish that i can reverse all the hassle that i had caused him these last few years..i'm gonna buy him his desired ride once i got my degree or masters..Insya Allah =)


Truly hoping...Neesa

No comments: