+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moneh talks

Seriously, I miss him so badly right now..i wish that he called just to say a few words..huhu..can’t really wait if he’s coming over to my house this coming Sunday..and if he did, I’m gonna be thrilled..ehe..but, yea, the plan is still blurry as of now..i’m totally fine with it if he nda belaku coz I know he can be busy as Menteri sometimes..eheh..kn bjumpa pun, hv to make appoinment with his so-called secretary first.. =P

Today, I’m virtually happy coz I saw the virtual money..haha..nada bah..surut2 tym ni especially to the graduating ITB students, for example, myself..if kedapatan duit..alangkah gumbira rasanya~*clap2*..ehe.. kamu pun jua kn..nda ja? Jaa~ ehe..the money problems that I had been currently having will be Insya Allah settled within a few weeks I hope! Huhu..my 1st wish list would be celebrating mama’s b’day yg supposedly gonna be tomorrow!!, treat the family for a b’day dinner perhaps and buy nice present for her..she’s been hinting me for weeks abt her b’day..haha..aku, biasalh..just buat muka senyum sja coz nada usin..whehe..
So, once my saving account had been top-up by the relevant authority (chewah..sapa tu a?) haha..then, i can spent some for her jua lh n Anie pun memajal minta her shares due to her excellent results tym O-level..huhu..so, I guess the money will be running out very the fast..ehe..due to membayar my pending promises..i’m not complaining, but happy indeed to share my hardly earned income with the rest of the family..lgpun my family is just a small one n I had no troubles sharing it with them, especially Naim.my gauk bro..he wanted a new action figure, mybe a Transformer (nda ku merati the way he explained to me..huhu) n an Ultraman baru..kn panuh ja bilik oleh brg2 mainan nya ani =)

My work kinda tiring lately coz bukan psal bnyk krja, tp psal nada krja..huhu..nya my colleague, skalinya bnyk krja, it's gonna be piling up brabisly but if langsung nada, we r so gonna be bored due to no work available..so, she was suggesting me to prepare saja wat need to be done beforehand so that once it's the crashing or rushing time, i won't be so stressful with the workload..so yea, i'm juz enjoying my moments of freedom for a while coz once it's all gone, i'm soo gonna begging for it..haha..atu labih!! ehe..
The hectic time are usually the month end till the 2nd week of every mnth, now aku stess free..juz stress psal anak2 murid kesayangan sja ni, ada tia nda mau tuition, ada tia penyakit M, ada tia pura2 damam..mcm2 sja ulah kanak2 masa ani ni..nda mcm kmi dulu2..eheh..cana kn kitani dulu? sama jua gauknya..ehe..aku murid baik kali a dulu2.. =P *perasan ku ah*


Truly saying that HE is my wonderful world..Neesa

No comments: