+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tanpa…

Missing my blogging life. Hmm…actually, I had to do something at the mo..had assignments for next wk’s HR training which is due this Friday..it involves few preparations such as lots of paperworks n a presentation..huhu..felt trapped lately, kinda exhausted n dreadfully alone..mcm no one is there with me to give words of wisdom or kata2 semangat..it’s been 1 month n enough said, I miss his voice..

Stress ah lately..wif my work..mcm2 sja ulah org ni ku jmpa..f ku balas balik, mcm nda hormat plng usulnya, tp the more I kept it inside..hmm..i’m afraid in the end I’m gonna be a time bomb, juz waiting for the right time to explode..! Luckily I got someone at work that’s very close to me to whom I can relate wif regarding my current probs..i can say that we r facing the same probs jua lh..n due to all these, my work pun kdg2 pending psal I felt that no use jua if I’m juz doing the work n org lain yg dpt rewards! When it comes to finger pointing, lajuth nda mengakun..sapa jua yg kana..nada lain, aku jua..kepisan! hmm..i always believe in karma..so, kdg2 I dun want to burden my mind wif the non important person in my life..i dun even think they even worth my thought! Paning ja kpala memikirkan..hope dat person sadar n jgn kn makan gaji buta saja..u got to work to earn it..bru th halal..!

Typical attitude..nda dpt kn meliat org lain happy dlm membuat krja, ada2 saja kn dicari salah or kna suruh..kdg2 I dun really mind but there’s tym when I can get very tired doing work for 2 ppl ..ia jua krja diri kn dpikirkn, then krjanya lg..hmm..so, when I felt that I can’t take it anymore..i juz answer that particular person that I got work to do n sorry I can’t entertain u at the mo..huhu..i know I sounded ‘kasar’ but I had to do wat I had to do so that I dun suffer in the end..ergh..seriously ppl! I’m really pissed, better plng I’m doing double job wif double pay..tantu tu eyh, nda plng ku naleh..evn naleh pun, at least it’s gonna be soo worth it..

Truly being proactive...Neesa

No comments: