+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What's new?

So many things happen between the intervals..my Sara injured due to the other party mistake..huhu..cian, nda jua smpai sebulan, kana ‘katok’ tia dh..but now ia sexy dh balik..whehe..n malam td, I got a new green fren, alum plng ku bagi nama..biar tia dulu..but for sure, since ia green, so, ia bini2 lh tu..haha..apakn? msti kamu semua paning membaca post ku ni..layan ja bui~ kpalaku paning tym ani dh..mcm ada star ja kuar dri my head..tehee..luan overdose krja kali dh =P


But the unforgettable one would be the recent interview that I had last thurs with one of the local uni in Bndr..huhu..blur much..honestly, this is the blurrest interview that I had been so far..i dun evn dunno how to describe my whole experience at that tym..hopefully I managed to get thru coz I really, really can’t wait to hug a textbook again..ehe..n I’m sure this tym..it’s goona be buku2 yg tebal2 belaka..chewah..haha..i miss studying bnrnya..ehe..3 more mnths to go hatiqu, sabar ya! Nanti boleh blajar n nda pyh lg kn strez psal selfish2 person..at least strez psal assignment sja lai~ =)


Truly hope ada good news nanti!...Neesa


No comments: