+ BRUNEI TIME +

Thursday, May 21, 2009

We all done it!

Hye readers..a quick shout out ~ I'M OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!!!


This few weeks had been crazy n I’m loving it..ehe..I felt happy to the max..i don’t even know how to start telling u guys what are they all about =)

After over a month, I finally met him last week. It had been super duper great..whehe..spending time having lunch on the first day of rehearsal n movie-ing at the Empire on the full dress rehearsal day was fun! Lama dh nda out for lunch wif him..it’s been like forever since we spend our quality tym together..n I must say the time spent last week together had been a quality one indeed! Ehe..

ITB held its 18th Convocation for Intake 22 on the 16th of May, 2009. A very last minute I must say, we were informed only a week earlier..i was expecting it to be on the 23rd, but..yea, it turned out good at the end..ehe..coz I could never been happier to be around with my lovely classmates n loved ones. It’s mcm reunion all over again, to be wif all the lecturers, catching up stories wif the colleagues, ada yg bekraja udh, ada yg in the process of looking out for jobs n lastly, to be wif my other half...

I would never think that my graduation day would be so special..never expect dat someone special to be there wif me..beside my parents ofcourse..ehe..but he’s around..we r graduating together..taking pictures, enjoying the lovely, happy moments..i’m proud of him..and I thank Allah for all the good things that happen between us..we had been perfect together =)



And…this week is great as well..we do keep in touch everyday..n right now, i’m waiting for another DN moments this weekend..yeay..i really, really can’t wait my dear..

* for the graduation momento, u all can see them at my fb ayte =)


Truly his...Neesa



No comments: