+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, June 19, 2009

Her love letters (2)

Sleepy, vaguely overwrought, listening to a love song, thinking of you. Feeling like I’m in a tunnel, and you’re the light at the end of it, the blueness of the sky, infinity and more. I think I could disappear in you, I’m indeed afraid to disappear in you.

Everything’s so simple, really. It’s been ages since I believed in anything. I’ve been a pragmatic and intellectual lover and I’m just ready to fall again. So, I’m looking for you, I see you in every faces that passes by already. When you stop and smile, I’ll be ready and waiting, and I’ll fall off the side of the earth again. My friends will be exasperated, they always are, they had such high hopes that I would talk about whatever, instead of running off to somewhere completely gazing into your eyes or shivering down my spine, holding hands and everything else.

When I find you, and maybe you’re already here, in the next room looking for your notebook as I write, I will give you this letter, and you won’t laugh, you’ll understand, and we’ll marvel at how psychic I am.

So, I am pathetic, too bad, this is how I’ve always been, my whole personality is formed in relation to love, in wait for you.

Can’t wait to meet u Mr. Right!


I haven't saw him since our last dinner on the May, 30th...will be seeing him again the first week week of next month, Insya Allah. Yea, it's been a while, but i'm sure it's gonna be all worth it when we met. Hanya Tuhan sja tahu how much i've been missing you and I still am...obviously i can't really wait for our next rendezvous soon! =)


Truly had found her Mr. Right...Neesa


No comments: