+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, June 19, 2009

Her love letters

I like to write..a lot! When the ideas are pouring in and i got nothing else to do, writing is the first on my to-do list..i do a bit of packing juz now and found these love letters inside my boxes..i don't remember when i wrote them, but mybe during my Form 3 or 4 kali..ehe..at dat tym, i wanna get them framed and gave them as one of my Hantaran thingy for my future-to-be husband..zaman kanak2 dulu, kuat angan2 ta jua..huhu..i wonder whether it will come true some day, to get them laminated and gave them to him with my secondary handwritings yg ala2 classic gitu..haha..i'm privileged to show them all to u..as you are special to me as well =)

You…

I haven’t met you yet. But I listen to this song, and the way it makes me feel, it makes me know you. And hope that I will meet you one day. Because it is the feeling of being in love and I know it’s ridiculous to feel this from listening to a song, but…

You…

Who are you, where are you, and why is it taking so long? I don’t even see you on the horizon, but one day, there you will be, no questions need answering and forever will loom in front of us, something, days, weeks, years, all with this feeling at the bottom of it, chills going through my stomach, and the biggest, stupidest smile on my face reflected back to me on your face.

Because, I am still a 15 year old girl wanting to spend forever with that boy, the one who says impossible things that I believe. I’ve got the grin on my face just thinking about it. I won’t do anything to charm you, and when I charm you any way you won’t print it out in a way that make me feel self-conscious, makes me start performing for you. And I won’t think you’re annoying or clingy because you love me, and sent me love letters, I won’t have to suppress the urge to laugh at you, because…

Because I’ll believe in you.

And it can’t be true, and I’ll never meet you and this letter is impossibly mortifying. Still…I can’t wait and I miss you, and I love you.

Please forgive my imperfect expression of all this.


The second one will be coming in a short while yea =D


Truly MMHA's...Neesa


No comments: