+ BRUNEI TIME +

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A never happy ending for me after all

Today...hmm...how shud i say...i was looking 4wrd for today...i was looking 4wrd for almost two weeks...after ITF, me n him proceeded wif our plans...evrything went well tll 9.45pm td...

I received a phone call...owh, frm her...hmm...lama dh nda dngr her voice...ehe...i was happy but she didn't...she cried...panicked jua ku 2...trus2 nangis, apa hal...i asked her what's wrong? She told me that she's been having a problem wif him, her bf...n it's becoming worse...day by day..it started wif a small misunderstanding (kes jeles my fren bckp sma laki2) till it evntually headed to a big fight...till juz few minutes ago...he started to get physical wif her!!!

Huh? D***!!! Wang...ank org yg ko kn rusah ni...bkannya anak kucing...anak kucing pun nda jua org smpai ati kn kacau psal ia kiut...WTH!!! Coward jua banar...mencari lawan yg nda up to par wif him...such a coward!!! A wise guy evr told me dat a basic rule for guys is to nvr heard a lady...i fully agreed wif him! Totally!

Once lelaki ani berani kn memukul evn to his own wife (except for ada hal2 yg di suruh oleh agama plng tu)...selama2nya he will do it again..and again...evn ia ckp yg ia nda sengaja n dat he was out of control or apakah lame excuses yg d berikn...gurls, wake up! Juz run away...miles away...frm him! He's totally not worth it! He didn't deserve u! U deserve so much better! A lady shud be treated wif love n care coz kaum Hawa ni were made out of tulang rusuk kanan kaum Adam...d purpose is apa nh...to be alwez by their man's side n protect his honour!!! Bukan d depan utk memimpin n bukan d belakang utk d arah tp d sisi utk menemani n bersama2 to get thru hardships in life... : )

Hmm...kn d aga, i was not in KB...i juz ended up accompany ia thru d phone, mendangani ia menangis...wish i cud hugs u, share my warmth wif u gurl...cian ia, she tot me at my parents coz it's sat nyte...hmm...n plz let go of him dear...juz vanished him frm ur thoughts...i knew his type frm awl2 dh, but deep down i hope he'll changed coz he got u...coz i noe that falling in love may chnge ppl...n i really, really want to believe dat dat ur love will chnge him for the better...to become a responsible n lovable human beings...but turned out dat in was wrong...i'm so sorry...i shudn't let it started in the first place...i shud had warned u...i shud had made u not to fell in love wif him...hw i wish i shud...hmm....aku bnar2 minta maaf...

So, esk awl2 pg, im gona call dat coward up n spills out evry bad words dat i cn tink of and make him felt sorry for all the things dat he had done 2u...im gonna make him felt dat he is sorry to know u...im gonna make him felt dat he's sorry to evn know me...sumone mess wif my fren, dat person is definitely messing wif me as well...coz for me, friendships stay while others come n go...it's hard to admit but honestly, thru'out my life...it's the only thing that had me going in life besides my family until recently...MMHA had made me going...will update u guys wif the details after i had done 'cooking' him...can u smell what's Neesa cookin'???

Truly raging...Neesa


No comments: