+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Randomly chosen

I was browsing My Pictures folder td n saw these...ehe...they were taken tym ITF tutorials...i prefer tym tutorial coz dpt interact wif lecturer directly instead of tym lecture which combines all mngt, banking n acc smua...for me, its too cramped n possibility my brain cramped n aku jd blur pn high jua...ehe...

Lately, i tend to pay more attention for ITF coz bru tah ku pham wat it's all abt...so, as a remembrance or appreciation for myself, evrytym abis tutorial...aku msti take pictures of my own notes...huhu...saja2...boring ku wh nada papa kn dbuat aftr dat...sementara kn menunggu lunch hr, baik ku tke pictures kn?...darn!

Cnath my handwritings? lawakn..*LOL* Btw, dis sat ada ITF test...hmm,basar lagi weightage nya tu...f nda silap, 40% of total CW...huhu...mana lg kn mncari a...so,i better be prepared dis tym...tym 1st assignment ari2, buat last min...hmm...i shud have done better...iath, ani msti dbanar banari ni, nda blh d main maini...apakn? Abis malay ku a...ehe...










Truly kn blajar ITF...Neesa

No comments: