+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

One moment in time

Been busy lately...a lot of things need to be taken care of and i'm kinda not prepared for all of it...sumtyms nda tau which needs to be settle first...what a life! Well, must tahan n it's definitely not an option for me to fool around...i had to keep going jua since this is the path i chose to take...2 yrs back,i quit my job n choose to further my study instead. The job paid well plng and i got to buy watever my heart desired at that tym without evn asking for permission frm my parents...i got to be in charged of my own spending behaviour coz i earned it...it's like a theraphy for me aftr 1 mnth of working...come to think of it, it was a moment to miss...wa!!!

Since i continued studying, evrything kinda constraint jua lh...but i can still managed. My past experiences in working life had make me a better individual and as a result, i had improved my skills in many ways especially 'my shyness yg nda kana pada tmpt'...huhu. It really did changed me...if not, i'll definitely be having a culture shock tym SWE last year...ehe...so glad that it turned out to be my another eye-opening experience...

What i have done today? Did i perform any better? Frankly, all went well during tutorials...i managed to "absorb" watever yg d'kurapak'kn by my lecturers..but i'm not gonna lie yg towards lunch hour, my battery went low and i cudn't concentrate much...i began to do my own things instead of listening to watever being taught in class...seperti melukis2 rh my notes,abis ppr ku panuh due to my creativity...haha...

Hmm...everything was preety much common except that tym balik, i accidentally saw him...it's been a while we didn't talk to each other...we communicate thru' other medium sja..but, i'm fine with it...each one of us has responsibility towards each other n family jua kn,so..i'm definitely not complaining...juz imagine,i was really,really exhausted aftr full day of skul-ing, dat's around 6 hrs of full concentration towards study,but for me...it really can't outdone those few minutes of being with him...i ended up smiling on my way back to hstl...ehe...*saya berasa amat gembira kerna adanya dia*

So...the moral for me 2dy:

1. A happy moment is hard to get...so, look arnd, aftr u found it, grab and plz treasured it!!!

2. Even u had a bad morning, night, week or wat so evr...try to cheer urself by doing simple, little things dat will make u feel happy, dat will take ur minds 'off' of things for a while...i noe it won't help u solving watevr probs u hv, but at least,it can ease ur burden...am i ryte? It can be as simple as talking to ur love one, evn for a minute or playing ur fav sports such as badminton or netball...

3. Think positive coz when u believe n work for it...everything will falls onto place...

4. Seek for help f u really,really in need of it...it's not a competition of who's the toughest n bravest...juz be true and be urself...look arnd u n u'll find someone who's are willing to help u go thru' wif ur hard tyms...

5. Identify ur 'highs' n 'lows' at the end of the day n work it out for the better...


Truly Myself... Neesa ^_^

No comments: