+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Green Language!

Hye Hye bloggers...Neesa's back! I'm back for real! Kinda internet deprived at home, and it's lagged...*darn* can't really blog at my satisfaction level...now that i'm back at the hostel, ehe...bahagianya guwe...hmm..let's see, the last post is on the July, 17...it's been 3 wks...i'm so stressed out when i posted my last posting...and believe me, it's not a wonderful feeling guys...huhu...ayte2...the next post wud be something special, i'm gonna share wif u abt my fav. colour...my all-time fav...my one and only...GREEN...yup2...the latest postcard that i collected is kinda special, and it's super duper GREEN...me like...ehe...let me share to all of u what's the meaning of GREEN...n for the record, my fav is the grass green not the dark green...ehe...

Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony. Green is a safe color, if you don't know what color to use anywhere use green.

Green is favored by well balanced people. Green symbolizes the master healer and the life force. It often symbolizes money. It was believed green was healing for the eyes. Egyptians wore green eyeliner. Green eyeshades are still used. You should eat raw green foods for good health. Friday is the day of green. Green jade is a sacred stone of Asia.


Wear green when you want to overcome a sense of thwarted ambition. Green says growth - balance - harmony. It is a color of healthy relationships. >_<

So, here goes...seeing something in GREEN really made my day!!! Told u that i'm not a difficult person to pleased...i juz led a simple life...complicated things are definitely juz not me...ehe...







Truly a green lover...Neesa

No comments: