+ BRUNEI TIME +

Monday, August 11, 2008

4 hrs sleep within 48 hrs!


Wednesday, Aug, 6th


Last wednesday, i was having a time out from doing anything regarding ITB's or to be exact, BPP...coz i know dat on thursday on saturday, i'm not going to have any class so i can use those two days to buat my BPP...so, wednesday nyte...juz relaxing...laundry-ing, iron-ing, blog hopping, internet surfing and reading (but not textbks, i read the novel dat i dl frm internet...its been a while i haven't continue reading the next chpter...not bad lh)

Thursday, Aug, 7th

Have my breakfast at 7, turned out dat my business junior pun not going to ITB...no claz...ehe...so, oryte..at least im not alone at the hstl...well, f she's nt arnd pun ok jua as i'm not talking to her anyway evnthough she's juz nxt door n turned out to be my toiletmate...sepatah ditanya, sepatah jua dijawap...mybe mula2 kali...alum lg kbiasaan...hey, like me jua tu...ehe...tym mula2 lh...and now i became the PRO for ITB at d hstl...i got lots of sisterz n brotherz here...dlm 100 kali...*giling2* ehe...n i can't believe i'm gonna leave all of these in 4 mnths tym...hmm...nda berasa, it's still felt like ystrdy i start 2 move in...huhu...here i learn hw to play netball n become independent...*patting myself at the back* ehe...

Btw...jauh jua dh ku menyimpang ni...b4 lunch, i rcv a msg frm J...hmm...apa lg ni dis tym? I was shocked to find out that the rehearsal of my BPP presentation gonna happen on sat at 1pm...huh?!!! Juz it's like yesterday aku angan2 kn rest skajap, trus nda tantu rasa...i had some plans to do jua on friday...hmm...this means dat i hv to divide myself towards my BPP n my hstl's evnt...hmmph...

Friday, Aug, 8th

Cleaning campaign at the hstl in the mrng, had to wake up early...sigh...had my breakfast at 8...my area this tym wud be common room and there were 2 of us yg kna assigned at CR...we finished arnd 10.30, had my lunch at 11...then, take a break skajap n then, my roomate wif me kn buat our own cleaning at our room..n yeah..i finally got myself a roomate...juz move in to her room on tuesday...after let's see, 2yrs stay d hstl...ehe...at least, nda sunyi n i felt motivated f kn buat kraja since ada jua org dangani...ehe...finished at 3.30 pm...fuhh...such a day but felt satisfied coz all look splendid!!! *again, patting myself n hers at our back* ehe...

As a result, mlmnya i felt so tired n my whole body were aching...ergh...mcm nada nood trus kn buat my BPP...hmm...esknya lg presentation...huhu...as a result, i only had 2 hrs sleep ja...i got no energy left n how cud i force myself to be in my best??? I really, really can't...

Saturday, Aug, 9th

Be at ITB at 8 like usual although the presentation won't be started till 1pm...saja kn dtg awl...i can't continue sleeping...skipping my lunch since i dun feel well...the presentation started at 1.20pm since J was late...his comments??? Jgnth ditanya, malasku repeat balik2..yg penting, nearly the same like the other BPP grps...

To release my strezz although the headache is still there...i played netball along wif the hstlites dat ptg at 5.15pm..dis tym i played the WD position, before ani as GK against zian...a tuff game jua lh...we played till 6.20pm...ehe...bru puas atiku...

Malam...hmm...i told zian if ada krja, aku free mlm ani, coz before2 ni..i dun join them for any rehearsal coz been bz myself wif my other commitments at ITB...zian ni our 'Ketua Agong' at d hstl...wrdn appointed me to take charge of the hall decoration, mcm biasa...its been starting early this year, apa2 sja event yg ada d hstl, she alwez assigned me wif dat particular task...but, this tym, it's gonna a bit diferent coz kna suruh lg jd photographer for this sunday...*dlm hati - hmm...mcm nda ku cnfident, but i gv it a try*

So, i went to the SVNR hall dat night n liat cna kn decorate the pentas, n i told my grp that we shud all do esk pagi sja coz i need to do all the printing mlm a2 jua, so nda th jd durg kn decorate mlm a2...after all siap mengamas2 apa yg patut, a short briefing was made by Ezad, on behalf of wrdn n we concluded by seeing the full rehearsal...the performance...not bad at all...all the new hstlites were sporting...ehe, ada 4 performances altogether to be taking place for esk ptg...drama staged by the occupants of asrama putera, the performance of dikir barat & Kau Tetap Milikku- Maria & The Seeds by both occupants of asrama putera & puteri...lastly, all the juniors n seniors get together for our finale, a must song...ehe..Kenangan Terindah - Samsons...all of us liat the rehearsal n the wrdn commented that all of the agendas were gud n siuk...*ehe...patting ourselves again* yeayy...

My task was not over yet...stayed at wrdn's office after that n trus buat all the things needed for the decor...the wordings n other stuffs...lucky me dat all my juniors yg attachment dtg stay overnite at the hstl to join the event n accompany me to do all the works...dulu2 pun, they use to help me out since we r under the same decoration team...ehe...after lepaking wif them since lama nda jumpa n at the same tym, having late nyt supper n buat krja, i finished at 2am n headed back to my room...checking emails n my msn skajap...hmm..strangely, i still can't sleep...ergh...i juz had 2 hrs sleep kali a ysterdy...c'mon eyes, u gotta be kidding me!!! I finally slept at 4am...*sigh*

Sunday, Aug, 10th

Krg ptg, the hstlites from MJPAPRSB will be coming to SVNR hstl for a 'Lawatan Muhibbah'...there will be futsal for both boys n gurls and netball for boys n gurls as well...i dun join the games this tym arnd...got some nice shots to take...ekeke...after breakfast at 8, the decor team headed to the SVNR n start our mission..we finish at 11am...it turned out lawa n got a 'meriah' feeling to it...ehe...thanks for the team efforts! *kita berjaya >_< * At 2.30pm...MJians dtg n the evnts started dengan jayanya n they took off at 5.15pm...btw, roomateku jd MC a...ehe...after that, we did all the cleaning up till 6pm and had our dinner trus...

Then, lepaking wif my juniors since ada yg headed back home to KB for the attachment, mcm Ezad from MTSSR...he's being attached at the BSP, my ITB juniors pn balik jua coz they will b working on monday...My parents came to pay me for a visit at 9pm n i told them dat i got problem wif sleeping, can't really sleep at night, afraid of geting myself an insomnia...*touch wood* Bp asked me, Nisa mau ikut jln skajap? kmi kn k Giant...hmm...pikir2 skajap, lastly i followed them, evntho it's late, sama jua ku nda dpt tdo krg mlm...texted wrdn, n off me go wif them...1 wk nda jmpa, ceta2 psal naim n my cuzzies...

Tym my mum n sis aga rh diff section, i ask dad whether he can buy me sumthing for my b'day...juz came out from my mouth wen entering the supermarket d giant...eyh..mau hadiah jua ka? basar udh eyh...nda pyh th kali...told him as long as im not married yet , i still gona be his small daughter...ekeke..bp then tnya, nisa mau apa kn? *dlm hati - eyh, bnrkh ni..bh, baik ku pkir bnar2 ni* hmm..bah, nisa mau SONY Cybershot T2, yg wrna ijau ah...bleh ka? adeh...brabis jua, suruh c d**** a balikan...dh tu tawa ta ia plng...n i replied him dat i asked him jua, not d**** a *buat muka heran skajap* ...then, ia ckp, liat lh dulu...*dlm hati - waa...hrap2 ada th nanti* ekeke...then, abis mission heart to heart sma bp, go to my mum n sis, they buy some stuffs...me?? juz browsing, coz nada ku bmood kn b shopping tgh2 mlm ni...haha...pnya cloz at midnight, pkirth at 10...coz aku tu mcm setau ngusut kn balik, nya my sis, alum jg tutup ni ka, at midnight kali a..kn weekend jua ni...*dlm hati- mna jua ku tau, bru jua 2x ni k Giant a*...my first ari2 wif MMHA...ehe...then, went back to hstl arnd 10.30pm after sending my sis k hstl UBD...such a tiring day kn, my weekend is not the tym 4me to rest n had d tym to actually juz relaxing...but, it's all worth it, seems like everyone, SVNR and MJ were having such a great tym togethr dat afternoon...hmm...btw, i slept at 1...such a crap!!!


Truly imsoniac?...Neesa


No comments: