+ BRUNEI TIME +

Thursday, August 28, 2008

How perfect is a perfect life?


Define perfect? I'm sure each and evryone define it differently since each hv different priorities n goals setting in life...how perfect is a perfect life to u? Does it come with high salary evry mnth, branded cars? Big house? High education level? Luxurious belongings? Notice that all of these are of materials...what abt having a complete family? A family dinner evrynyte at home? Staying at home whenevr u're free coz it's feel so much better than the outside? Be able to meet n talk to ur parents instead of juz seeing them occasionally? Be able to share ur moments, regardless whether it's a happy or a sad one with ur best fren? Playing wif ur siblings or cuzen mazen? Finding ur soulmate? Be able to experience all ur moments together wif ur beloved one?

Nowadays, some ppl misunderstood what is actually a perfect life? It's all abt the money...it's all abt the competition...seriously, we really do need the money to get going in life...but, is that all? Can money buy health? Can money buy ur own happiness? Can money buy loyalty? I doubt so...

What is perfect to me? I define it as to be able to find sumone dat's accepting who u really2 are...who never leaves u when u need help the most, who never judge u whenver u're making a mistake, who cries when u cries, who hold ur hands when u're scared, who listen when u need someone to talk to, who juz being there when u need accompany...other than dat, having dinner wif family sma2, spent tym wif them coz they are wat matters the most...my 1st priority, especially my parents...coz they're always ther when i need them the most although i dun share some of my problems wif them...the bond will always be there eventhough i'm in my twenties now...

"Good life starts only when u stop wanting a better one" - which is definitely true...i dun want a better one coz i got evrything dat i need...n to evn stop thinking abt ppl dat doesn't deserve my thought coz they're doesn't matter much in my life...i got better things to do...n yea, awk who understands me ultimately...ehe...u really do matter so much to me...for everything dat's u've done...u're my perfect life as well...n dat's make u my Wonderman *LOL*


Truly having a perfect life...Neesa


No comments: