+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sweet one


I'm unwell lately..n i had the worst day yesterday..all the paning, damam n cold at the same tym..huhu..n to make it worst, i didn't take any breakfast or lunch...after work then i ate n head trus to the tuition centre and taught till 9pm..huhu..OMG! kepisan rasanya..this is the first tym ever that i slept at 11pm..nda ku tahan lg..the pain is really, really out of words..after tuition, i ate cornflakes n medicine..then, off to bed~

I miss him now..he alwez took good care of me whenever i fell sick at Bndr, he bwa me to clinic n reminded me to take my medicine n to eat my meals accordingly..n deep down i glad that he did..it showed that he do care about my well being..n dat's wat really important to me..his thought towards me everytime, everywhere.. =)

N yea, f YOU reading this..whenevr i damam, i alwez remember that 1 precious n special thing that i did at the traffic light otw to my hstl..u still remember? I heart U luvve..


Truly missing u...Neesa

No comments: