+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Snap!


I'm currently in the office right now...supposedly lunch break tym ani but i dun go out for lunch here...malas guwe, lgpun juz one-hour sja, by the time smpai rumah, makan...nda lama lapas tu..rushing kn k office lg, so yea, beside alum lg luan attach wif the ppl arnd here...my dept is not exactly at the main office, so...i just can mingle wif my dept sja lh...they are nice n frenly ppl though...ehe..but rh the main office, there's a lot of ppl my age...nganya nda kn aku kn spent most of my time there rather than my actual working place...ryte? ehe...ok, luahan rasa skjap td a..juz wanna share a bit of myself wif all the bloggers today..fiuh~ dat's a relief! ehe...

I owe u guys a lot of stories!!! I miss blogging brabis-ly!!! huhu...hope that i could just find the time mlm ani to juz blog, blog n blog...btw, lately my life hectic brabis! It's like only few hrs sja i managed to talk, sit n eat wif my family...then, i'm off to bed..kengalihan..huhu...the next day, awl bngn n off to work...after work, continue wif the tuition class, plng ahir pun up till 9pm...kdg2 finish earlier plng, depends on the classes itself...u guys can juz see that i dun hv time juz to relax, online or even blogging! The only time where i'm free from work n class is on SUNDAY n public holls! ehe..yeayy~i really can't wait for the upcoming sunday n monday...at least ada 2 days off...i tink i want to sleep the whole 2 days sja eyh..haha...kepisan! =P

K guys...more updates on me soon yea..juz stay tune..owh yea, Dynie n I went out last sunday after 1 month nda bjumpa..huhu..both of us pun kinda bz jua...to be exact, i spent 12 sweet hours wif him last weekend...ehe..i'm missing him already from here...how i wish Bandar n KB is juz few minutes away...whehe...


Truly content...Neesa

No comments: