+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, March 06, 2009

Updated version of me

Good evening everyone!!! I knew that there’s a lot of ppl at this tym relaxing n enjoying their days since Monday is public holls in Brunei sempena Maulidur Rasul. Sapa yg nda krja esk means that they gonna hv 3 days off…siuk jua kamu a~ ehe…I’m gonna be working esk tp half day sja, till 11am n in the afternoon, I’m gonna be off to bndar since I have tuition class from 5 till 9pm…then, I’m gonna be off from work n class till Monday…yeay!!! Ehe~semangat banar kn cuti a…owh well, I deserve it…whehe..as I said, I will be tdur sja for those 2 days..haha..majal th banar! ari Selasa pagi, bruth u guys wake me up keh…nada bh~ as of today, the plan for Sunday is not cnfirm yet, but if it do, I’m gonna be at bndr on Sunday…outing wif my frens…Insya Allah, if nda jd, I’m gonna be at KB then, jd potato couch..ehe…I miss spending my time at home n juz do nothing, kalau boring pun, mybe I should off to gym sja nanti..ehe..i’ll wait n see how things goes.. =))

Owh yea…back to my past, I owe u guys my stories ryte? Ehe..so here goes..ehem2..

I started working part-time beginning Feb in Bndr as a tuition teacher…taught 3 subjects n used to commute from KB 3 days a week, but since I got a full tym job at Seria now, I reschedule the class n now I juz need to commute on Saturday n Monday only..at least, nda berapa tiring berabis…ehe..i never thought that I’m gonna be teaching honestly, I used to reject the course offered to me nearly 3 yrs ago from 1 local university in relevance to teaching, it’s not that I hate it..it’s juz that I dun tink that I have the ‘edge’ to teach the younger generations…it’s a big responsibility to bear…white flag! But now, like ppl said, tak kenal, maka tak cinta ryte? I tink I began to like the job n the responsibility that comes with it…payah at first but I gradually taking it slow n steady~~ chewah..ehe..

Middle Feb, I were asked to go for 2 interviews within a day..one in the morning, n the other one was in the afternoon..fiuh..n I’m so happy that I ace the interviews n I got both jobs within one day!!! Ehe..so overwhelmed with the offers, the first person I told is MMHA…I msg him abt the gud news, then bruth I told my dad…he didn’t know abt it till I reached home, he nvr expected that I got the answer on the same day…so, yea…rezeki, evn the post offered is nothing to do or evn close wif my line of study..ehe..i’m just being thankful to Allah for being so nice to me..ehe..

Abt the other job, I was offered to become a tuition teacher at my home town, so I discussed wif the boss regarding my schedule of teaching in Bndr n working full time…he agreed for me to teach after work during weekdays only for 2 subjects…so, everything was settled n off I go becoming a teacher in KB the next week nya…ehe…I started working full time in Seria right after National Day ari2, I found the environment in my dept is very quiet n the people are very helpful in teaching me a lot of stuff…so, as of now..i’m in the process of adjusting myself wif my assigned tasks n responsibilities towards my own dept…ehe

Wondering where I work now? Ehe…I’m now the employee of MGCSB , or better known as MASHHOR, as a Technical Assistant (TA) of QHSSE (Quality, Health, Security, Safety Environment)dept. Totally, out of my qualification as a Business and Finance (Management) student…but I took the job due to my curiosity n opportunity to learn n explore more on the unknown areas~chewah…at least, I’m learning something different kan…infact, it’s actually related to my unit dulu, under HRM..i tink I like the dept oredi…ehe..evn the post technical asst sound kewl to me oredi…eheh… =P

I sent my HECAS already last week…I really, really, really hope that I could get my 1st choice of programme…honestly, it’s my 2nd ambition tu after mau jd doctor tym dulu2..haha…but since I didn’t take History tym O level, they said I can’t ambil that programme...in the end, I opt for Business n Finance sja since I like numbers n everything related to Commerce as well…insya Allah if ada rezeki, I won’t mind to wait for another 4 yrs so that I could get my degree…my parents pun totally agreed wif it n had actually convinced me to take up dat particular programme over Business-related programme…owh well, now I juz had to wait n see for the outcomes which I understood will be out late May. If nada rezeki for my 1st choice, I will be continuing the Business-related programme..ehe..no harm , at least I’m trying my luck…mana lah tau the lady luck is on my side..d name of my 1st choice? Aceler~ f aku dpt, ada ku gto tu nanti k..whehe~ doakan sja…

So yea…now the life is busy wif juggling 3 jobs at one time…i did all of these coz I had plans of doing something really, really big this year!!! Curious ppl?? I did!!! Ehehe..can’t wait for those to come true, hope jadi th nanti my plans ni…Insya Allah…more abt me on the next post ayte…till now, I love kamu =P


Truly MMHA's...Neesa


No comments: