+ BRUNEI TIME +

Saturday, October 18, 2008

All the LOVE in the world


Did u guys ever encounter a moment when u want ur other half to say the things that u actually want instead of u telling him/her wat u want...kiranya u want him/her to speak for urself...having the initiatives to headstart instead of u sja yg step up...well, there's nothing wrong plng if u're always the one yg step up, but once in a while (or once in a blue moon...eheh), it's great n nice to see someone else did it instead of u all the time...kn? kn? *winks*

Last nyte, in the car, when he was about to sent me home, it was confusing brabis...we keep on talking the same thing over n over again on wat r we supposed to head the day after which is today...i'll keep on saying it's up to him n dat i duno wat else we're supposed to go or do...actually, in my mind at that particular tym, i wanna catch a movie since it's been a while we didn't watch mvie sma2...but i was hoping he's gonna ask me 1st, n for sure a definite YES would be the ans to it..somehow both of us keep on hitting around the bushes instead of juz being straight wif each other...haha...lastly,apa nh! U wanna watch a mvie kh? he said. I replied, mau...skalinya the car was full of our laughters...i really can't help it..mcm dri td we keep on saying n keep on saying, cna ni? cna th ni? In the end...we actually know wat we want..nganya both of us reluctant to say or giving our own opinion...seriously, i cudn't stop smiling n laughing in the car...n so did he!

I dun know his intention...izit sja kn tease me or it juz so happen spontaneously, coz he's been doing that since afternoon till dat nyte...i dun mind actually, but thing really got out of hand dat nyte, mcm surang2 pun blur duno wat to say to each other...i had been recalling 'the moment' up till now, come to think of it, it will evntually put a smile on my face...wat a happiness, truly happy as per adanya dia...n i still do till now...

This week had been the wonderous of all compared to few months back...i got to spend my day , infact almost everyday wif dynie...what more cud i ask for? ehe...suka banget! We juz had the chance to visit our frens n celebrate raya together yesterday...huhu...d 16th raya, i dun mind the lateness asal it's still raya n ppl r still celebrating it ryte...my first raya wif my other half (another first tym moment for me, a must add-on to my 'first time' list later ni...ehe). We went to Kerol's crib at Lumapas n Amal's at Mata-Mata...then, we headed to another destination before he sent me home.

And yea, i'm looking forward for later as well...we gonna go out later for raya n a movie session...ehe...aren't life are getting better these days huh? I'm so loving it...juz enjoying my moment for a while before the exam season gonna strike me within 3 wks from now...huhu...and for the record, MMHA, W7 and dynie is the same person k guys...i'm not dating 3 individual persons at the same tym...huhu...atu kepisan th bnar! *jauh palis* :P


Truly enjoying my moments wif him...Neesa


No comments: