+ BRUNEI TIME +

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Related


It's been a while I didn't blog...unexpected things happened but hey...i'm definitely back! ehe...was back to KB for the raya holls n to tell u the truth, my raya is not as enjoyful as i thought it wud be, i was hoping it's gonna be at least much better than last year since i got to work and all that...but, guess wat? Mcm sama ja even though ada cuti 2 wks...erm...myb psal ada 2 assignments to be handed in when ITB reopens...dat's why...i juz realised my cribs r not as big as the rest of the families that i had known...in Brunei, i counted it cud be least than 20 families sja, or it cud be less than 10! huhu...in Bandar, i juz had my aunt's family, my dad's sis who live in Lambak...the rest r evenly distributed in KB and Miri...msuk trus geography ku...eheh...

In Miri, i dun actually know the families quite well except for the cuzzies n cloz relatives ja...yg the rest tu, i dun evn know how r they related in my family trees...i mean mama n babah keep on repeating the same things evry yr how r they related to us...kdg2 kn tym ku bsalam tu, i dun evn know kn panggil ami ka, ibu ka, nini ka, uncle ka, apa ka...huhu...juz to be safe, i juz smiled at them...cana th jua, mun nganya jumpa setahun skali, mana jua dpt the feel or aura of being a family atu...sometimes i'm wondering...will i be able to pay them a visit nanti alone n not to feel awkward abt it without my parents? coz seriously, i dun evn know apa kn d ckp sma durng, nasib jua i know how to speak n listen to bahasa Kuching (meow? bukan yg atu...ehe) at least tau jua ku apa yg durng kurapak kn...f not, i'll be so lost berabis-ly!

At home, my family communicated in bruneian n ckp Kuching jua...so, i dun find it hard to cope f the families from Sarawak come n pay us a visit...coz i felt confident dh wif the language...my parents taught us well...eheh...evn Naim now know how to speak the language, mcm cigunya pun heran, tp she understood the language plng since she's a Malaysian...she did ask my dad kmi d rumah ckp apa? My dad answered her that we mixed, sumtym ckp Brunei n Kuching jua...tp nya guys, u will be astonished to hear f c Naim ckp...he's using the standard malays n bahasa semenanjung jua...eheh..i guess he's learning all those from the TV n stuff...semua tu ketawa mendangar ia bcakap...mcm pandai usulnya...belabih th bnar...

N btw, better late than nvr kn...i would like to wish my families, MMHA & friends "SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN". I'm blessed that i got to experience raya again this year...No raya pics so far...will post them later, Insya Allah.


"Every perfection in mine comes from the Almighty and the wrongdoings come from the imperfect me"

- Neesa N



Truly feeling blessed...Neesa


No comments: