+ BRUNEI TIME +

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My luvee

This post especially goes out to no other than, my significant other...

i just wanna tell you this...

I wanna thank you for loving me as much as i do,
I wanna thank you for treating me so well, that i simply couldn't ask for more,
I wanna let you know that i appreciate every single thing that u've done for me,
I wanna thank you for spending time with me for the whole week,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you & Thank you, hon =)

If i had the whole world to write on to express how much I love you, i'm sure it wouldn't all fit..


And another thing that you should know,

Tomorrow is gonna been 11 wonderous months already,
Many more months and years to come for us both, Insya Allah...
And ohh, we're just 1 month away to our 1st year, kn? can't wait for it! whehe...


Truly MMHA's...Neesa


No comments: