+ BRUNEI TIME +

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Technique - qu!


My ITB finale countdown: 22 more days to go...


All my 2.5 yrs of life will be determined by a series of assessments dat we all called EXAMS...alum lg ku ready bui bui~huhu...about 3 wks from now, i will be having my EXAM FEVER...i still remember i will always be damam-ing evrytym i'm having a life changing moments or something important in my life...it can be a cold, damam or sore throat...msti ada2 sja tu...nda pndai miss...some say bcoz u worry too much, ada ckp coz nda cukup rehat or tidur...dat's why i ended up like that...hmm...i'm a type of person dat worry 'a little bit too much' n it will gradually affecting my health condition...i will skip evrything evn my meals when something BIG happens, like exams, orals or presentations...when all are officially over, then i will feel hungry right after that...kira sanang ati th tu dat it was all over...my mum always tagur this attitude of mine coz she said that it's not healthy after all...n yea, i admit that i'm officially the person who always did my work on the very last minute...i tried to plan n do things earlier but...dat's will not juz be me...so, i had to accept the fact that i'm the last minute type of person, but i will try to improve on my habits by studying n revising earlier for my exams....hmm...22 more days to go n yet, i'm still haven't started my revisions yet *kira last min jua tu dh!* panat...my oh my... -_-"



Truly mixed...Neesa


No comments: