+ BRUNEI TIME +

Monday, January 19, 2009

Coz you'll always be my Baby


Plz beware blog hoppers: This is my longest posting ever! Muahaha *evil laugh* =P

Last weekend, I stayed at Bndr for his belated b’day. It’s been a month since I last saw Dynie. Only God knows know what had been missing in me while he’s not arnd, he’s my source of sadness, happiness, laughter and strength. No one ever sees the real me beside him, n dat make him so special coz he understand me well, he could read my minds sometimes n he calms me down when I got problem on my own. The present n my future amazing life…trima kasih Tuhan! Aku bahagia dgn adanya dia sekarang…*winks*

Last Saturday date…waa…I’m overwhelmed! We had lunch, movie, jln2 n dinner…semuanya berdua. Details? I had a mixed feelings actually on dat day…I promised myself way earlier not to tell him abt my upcoming plans within this year…firstly, coz it’s not confirmed yet n secondly, I’m juz not ready to tell him yet, bukan psal tkut ia sedih or anything…it’s because aku yg nda mau rasa sedih instead wen I told him…but, somehow, I juz cudn’t do it…coz I honestly cudn’t keep any secret from him…I can’t help it n the way he ask me qns…kalah wartawan…huhu..in the end, bocor rahsia…huhu.

Due to that, tym otw he sent me home…sikit lg kn termenangis…huhu…nda tahan lg…at dat tym, I keep on imagining silently dat bru brpa ari we dun meet n within the same country lg, kdg2 I miss him soo dreadfully bad! What’s gonna happen when I was miles away for a few years? Due to that…me diam ja…such a horrifying thought…wargh…n the body temperature juz keep on rising…huhu…I knew that at dat tym, he tried to make me feel better by starting a conversation, so dat I won’t get carried away…n he succeded…aku nda jd kn nangis..huhu…sensitive jua eyh…aku ni jrg kn menangis, tup…tup…bab ani kalah tia ku...cair ~

1st stop: We had lunch at Ideal, Bndr. This is when I break the news…huhu. He looked different…Dynie had shaved n cut his hair! Saye jd tak keruan =p Still remember when he first shaved tym d DST, smpai nda tau apa kn ckp wif him, ter speechless…huhu. I juz managed to say dat he look different…n he juz laughed. “I know wat u meant…it’s becoz I shaved kn?” dat was his reply at dat tym… =)

2nd stop: We headed to Mall. The movie is gonna start at 4.25pm so to kill the tym, we juz jln2 sja n I met few familiar faces sana. ‘Changeling’ was such an inspiring movie! I wish I had only half of Angelina Jolie’s character spirits, hope n patience. It wud be more than enough for me to keep on believing on wat I thought was the right n the best for me in life. The movie was based on a true story that had taken place in the year 1920’s. Go ahead n watch the movie n I’m sure u guys will be inspired as well. As for my personal experience, the DN moments was the best ever…I’m so gonna miss it someday…huhu.

3rd stop: My favourite part jua ni…whehe. Actually I got plan for dinner wif him at this one quiet place in Bndr. Rupanya he ada plan th jua…ehe…wow…sweet bnr. So, we went to his chosen place rather than mine. Next tym, I will bring u to my chosen place ayte dear…ehe. He brought me to Charcoal. We juz talk n as usual, he made me laugh…spend a few hrs there…lama dh nda story sharing, he’s fun to be wif n I never get bored of his thoughts n delightful insights abt life…Thanks for all the treat on Saturday my naughty dear…lain kali lagi a =p.

After dat, he sent me to my place of stay dat nyt. Nine unforgetable hrs wif him…seems skajap ja wen he’s beside me…huhu. I gave him his presents after lunch dat day, glad that he like it n he gave me something jua before balik…ehe…thanxie Love! Nda sangka I got something jua pnya…ehe…how can I live without u later? Hope dat I can survived n at the same tym, achieved my goals so dat I will be living my dream life with someone who is very special to me dat’s worth sharing everything that i owned. N I had my Mr. Right already for that particular spot...miss u very the much sai. *winks*






p/s: Siuk jua a f sekali-sekala ter bump onto u secara surprise =) I like my Sunday as well coz I never had imagine seeing u in the middle of my journey back home yesterday. Juz wanna say dat u look great dear…I juz love surprises…who don’t?


Truly cinta banget sama kamu...Neesa


No comments: