+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, January 02, 2009

1st post in 2009


I want my 1st posting this year to be worth it, somewat special n as sweet as a lollipop...more updates from me soon yea...so, stay tune bloggers...i had been bz lately n malar bejaur sja with my monkeys...2 nights in a row...nasib 'big boss' di rumah nda say apa2...huhu...at least the outings make me less bored n hindered me from doing anything stupid that cud ruin my entire life...ehe...serious n emo bunyinya...baru jua how many hours after new year...ayte2...till later peeps...sayang kamu!


So, let's see...hmm...its been more than 2 wks now...no calls...no msgs...just MSNing...hardly enough but i can live wif it...'my life without seeing him everyday' kinda fails me sometimes, but it's juz a phase in life that i should try to adapt with from now on...it's a test n i should not fail! Aku mau dpt distinction *majal* Msti tahan kn ati n jgn luan di pikirkan sangat...stay focus n be happy...dat's wat i had been telling my heart lately...BUT...still, deep down...i miss him so dearly...thinking of him every seconds...falling in love make me uneasy sometimes...benci saye...tapi i still favour having one...like i said earlier, it's as sweet as a lollipop...Dynie is my lollipop now! ^_^


Truly exhausted...Neesa


No comments: