+ BRUNEI TIME +

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Greetings & Resolutions


First of all, Neesa would like to wish all muslims Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah 1430 and hope dat it will be a blessful year for all of us indeed...Amin.

Secondly, Happy New Year 2009. Wish dat it will be a new beginning for my more colourful journeys to come...Insya Allah.

New resolutions...new wishes & hopes...new plans...an advanced & improved version of Neesa N as well. But my heart will remain stagnant for this one special person. I will grow every second with my heart that beats one name and it's MMHA. I heart you...

My resolutions? Hmm...last year resolutions weren't so bad...i managed to make all of them came true within 1 year period...ehe...a pat on the back for me...Syukur Alhamdulillah...it required a lot of hard work n i did make several sacrifices as well, not to mention the 'opportunity costs' it had cost me...but it's all over now...yg penting the whole process had me the better person, i didn't juz see n judge the outcomes...yg penting not the goals itself, it's the journeys, the bitterness, susah payahnya to reach dat particular goals...It's the journeys dat counts, not the destinations.

For instance, i didn't care u r rich or not...i juz want to know how u become one...whether it's juz hereditary wealth from parents or u work and earn for it...it does make a difference, ryte? Anoher example would be like it doesn't matter whether u scores with flying colour if u only got them not from ur own effort but juz blindly copy from someone, ryte? So...i think deep before i judge someone...i rather see for myself than hearing from others...dat's how my mind work...

I'm not going into details about my azam for 2009...it's rather personal n i would like to keep it myself n for my own eyes sja coz nanti f dibagitahu, nda chia my wishes tu come true...mcm banar...whehe...juz kidding...the lists are quite a lot than last year's n it's more of my career progression n my personal life in order to make it nicely balance. I look forward to make both my worlds work n complement them wif one another. Wish me luck peeps!


Truly new...Neesa


No comments: