+ BRUNEI TIME +

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday My Superman


It's been a while me nda update MBS...biasa, penyakit M menyerang daku...huhu...but, i knew that this particular post is definitely gonna worth it!!! So, here goes...

Today is soo special…psal apa nh…it’s the 15th of January…I would like to wish Happy 23rd Birthday to my Superman yang suka R35, wrna hijau =P and yang Neesa sayangi macam slalu yang mungkin masa ani menunggu-nunggu hadiah from me… whehe. Dalam kesempatan ani jua, Neesa ingin minta belanja mkn on Saturday, me mau my favourite, Carbonara, your treat or no present for u k love =p

This is my first time greeting you via ‘My Breathing Space’ pasal Neesa inda sampat buy u a birthday card, plus, I think it’s better for me to wish it here, firstly, it saves my money =P and secondly, I knew ur CIS gengs will be reading this particular post…so, inda secara langsung, dey all pun tau yang awak hari jadi and kemungkinan besar, dorang pun behajat tarus mambagi hadiah. siapa mambari? inda ja? Jaaa~.huhu

So Mr. WonderSeven que…

Jangan lupa Saturday date ah. Here's a hint, I’m craving for an Italian Cuisine… *mun nda paham or still confuse, plz refer to the 2nd paragraph… =P* Awak yg birthday, Neesa plng kan demand? Huhu…nada wh, juz joking dear, it's your call!! I’m teasing u…jgn smpai ke jiwa k…kalau marah, nda tia cute lg dear =P

Last and certainly not the least, Neesa doakan you always in a good health, sentiasa dilindungi oleh Allah, may u earn all the wonders in the world and become successful in your life ayte. Akhir kalam…chewah~ You probably had known that Green rawk my world kn…ada lg satu dear…You rawk my world too you know....ehe…can’t wait to see u soon Superman~


Truly ur Wonderwoman...Neesa (perasan! =p)


No comments: