+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

L.O.V.E.


It's exactly 3.26am now....i juz had my dinner td or shud i called it my supper or my so-called early breakfast...haha..yea, i got caught up wif the series smpai aku nda sadar kn mkn...but till td, aku rasa lapar berabis so i had decided to cook my own meal...but my meal is the so called American Breakfast th plng...i had made myself scrambled egg td wif sausages n my LIFE chilli sos...n the results, i'm full...whehe...f ada pan cakes wif honey, my so-called breakfast juz now will be complete, huh? ehe...next tym then...Insya Allah...

Guess wat, i was busy browsing the internet td ptg n finally, i got the song that i had been searching for months now! Kinda hard to find since i only know the singer sja, not the name of the song...n i barely ingat the lyrics..it's the very old song plng but, yea...classics rawk so pham2 lh kn...aku yg jenis memajal ani...in the end, i got it....so, here's the lyrics:

Dengan bahasa kalimah yang sama

Puji dan memuja

Dilindung dan dibuka

Rahsia kan tetap rahsia…


Indah bukan rupa

Harum bukan bunga

Manis bukan gula

Panas bukannya bara

Cinta kan tetap cinta…

*

Sejak aku kenali

Cintamu yang suci

Aku telah berjanji tak berpaling lagi

Akan aku genggam api

Hingga jadi besi

Dan nyata sebati…

**

Gelap bukan malam

Terang bukan siang

Satu tak terbilang

Hanyut tak terenang

Waktu tak terasa

Rindu tak terkata

Asyiknya cinta…

Repeat **


Dan hanya kepadamu

Ku serah jiwa ragaku

Walau berjuta seteru

Tak ku ragu…

Repeat * & ** (2x)


The above song was from the 90's Malaysian Band group, Damasutra...the title is Damai...finally! U know wat's so great about the song...the lyrics! Yup, no doubt abt that...the one i highlighted in red are wat i LOVE most...i think they best defines wat LOVE is all abt...it makes u crazy n out of ur mind...at least I'm...


Yg pentingnya, when i saw him, my heart goes dup dap...dup dap....dup dap...n i dun think it will ever fades away, evnthough it's been a year plus we had been together...i want my heart goes dup dap..dup dap...dup dap...forever for him, no one else. I still can't see right thru' his eyes without blinking even...i tink i got to work on that as well...he always brag that he won all the times...n u know y dear? coz i let u..dat's y..kalau nda, me yg slalu manang d battle tu...ehe..nada bh...juz kidding...seriously, ryte now...i keep on thinking of ur eyes...n ur teasing to me...n yea, u know wat i miss most abt u...ur s***t. *winks*


Truly his...Neesa


No comments: