+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, December 05, 2008

Awaken


This is my first entry since...erm...before the exams. Wat abt the exam? I honestly dunno...i'm clueless whether i did well or not...the upcoming results r making me plain restless...i can't expect anything, i dun evn know wat to expect! N yea, i'm still awake at this tym...biasa, when holls come, my beauty sleep will be anytime...huhu...its 4.15 am n within few hrs time, i'm gonna off to Miri, makan 40 hari for my late nini...

I went back to KB last saturday, right after my last ppr...actually kn celebrate wif him after that for mybe a double celebration, turned out that he got major things to do, so, yea...due to that, i decided to go home 1 day earlier...miss home soo badly. its been nearly 3wks nda balik...n i miss a lot of things, my bed, my bro n my room especially...ehe...now i'm back for good...i tink i'm gonna do something wif my crib...make it erm...more cozy perhaps? ehe...something for me to work on this holls...spring cleaning on the way...

I evn plan wana hv a vacation..juz to ease my mind...do a little shopping therapy to make me feel good...ehe...the family had been planning for a week vacation but the plan is yet still pending due to the fact that my lil bro is having a chicken pox! haha...n he's alwez limpang2 on my bed...i got to be extra careful wif that...n yea, he became more manja...kn minum pun minta kna amblkn...owh well~ cian jua liat the spots all over him, tapikn cute...polka dots! ehe...im juz being nice n dulur sja apa yg ia mau...hope that he's doing well soon n we cud go away for a holiday since babah is having his holls as well...f nda smpat, i cud join my fren blayar in January sja...wat worry me most is my personal expenses since the elaun will be on hold after this...shud i spent all of my money on the vacation or maybe juz skip the trip n save the money for better use? hmm...

I had a lot of thoughts lately...hw i wish to become invinsible n juz see right thru ppl...not literally plng...i juz want to know who's the good guy n who's the bad guy...who's a fren n who's the enemy...who's a backstabber and a suck-up...can i? i wish i can...aren't ppl getting tired of becoming so fake? Y can't they juz be true to themselves? why do they evn hv to lie? Does it bring them any good? I know that we need to lie once in a while to make others feel good n happy...but wat abt urself? Who will make u feel happy? No one cares right? hmm...u're just not being fair to others...u got to be honest...i know it's gonna hurt but it will bring less pain now that at the later time...juz shoot the truth...will u?


Truly down...Neesa


No comments: