+ BRUNEI TIME +

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not a good one


Gd mrng Brunei...i'm having insomnia again...blurgh! I want my sleep as usual...not like this...my head is already feeling the pain lately...kdg2 lack of sleep n sometimes ter overslept...went to hospital yesterday mrng n i need further appointment wif the doctor to have a detail or thorough medical checkup on what had been my problem for almost a year now...the pain come n go...n sometimes i pretend that i'm ok but infact i'm not infront of my parents...

I want that person to accompany me for the checkup tomorrow...but i figured out that particular person had plan, so i decided not to tell in the end. I had to attend my fren's wedding lagi ni esk...hmm...until now, i didn't know what gonna happen esk...deep down, i wanna join CTO for the business seminar jua...hmm...three things in 1 day...huhu...i dunno mana satu kn dipilih...

I felt today is no fun...i felt so empty...soul less...i'm totally blank...i'm missing THE thing...but i keep on searching what is THE thing that i need to make my life full....ergh....i wish i can tell...it's too depressing to put in words...too hard to put in a sentence....to sacred to share wif others...to fragile to talk abt that i'm afraid that i could end up feeling angry or menyumpah2 arh someone....

I checkup my folders n come across one of the major projects that i did back at my college. When i was browsing thru them, i extremely hate to flashback wat had happenned in this year...i was right initially...i should trust my first instinct...i made a mistake of ignoring that before and eventually, i had to pay for all that...sabar sja th~

I believe now that among other creatures that HE created, the humans are being the cruelest and the nastiest...u wanna know y? Bcoz a cat doesn't feed on another cat...a tiger doesn't hunt for another tiger...they will look out for other animals other than their own types...BUT ppl are indeed different! They envy each other, they backstab their own frens, they hate one another, the worst is they even murder or kill their own ppl, their own creatures...and i'm talking about the group of creatures that were given akal n fikiran by HIM!

The good thing is not all ppl are like that....some shares their loves wif the rest of the world n had done miracles to others...i salute them for that....i will always remember that all the good deeds will be paid generously by HIM at the after world....

Owh well..sorry peeps for such a depressing post from me this tym...i'm juz feeling preety bad myself today....tension ku brabis!!! Sasak ku kn kedia...berabisly!!! Ahh...screw u...


Truly done waiting...Neesa


No comments: