+ BRUNEI TIME +

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged by Leena

Rule 1: People who have tagged must write their answers on their blog. Replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


Rule 2: Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. Those people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

1. Who is ur favourite soccer player?
- Not so much of a soccer fan, but my fav. will be Michael Owen


2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger den you?
- I can’t say much…it’s my heart to make the decision not my mind…ehe


3. What does friendship means?
- Be sad n crying sma2, be happy n laugh sma2 & erm…do wild stuff sma2 jua =P

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- bayar zakat harta, naik haji wif family, make wise investment decisions to hv a return of another billion dollars so dat the circles of money won’t end!!! Whehe…


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- I ever did! Wrong decision…the friendship will never be the same again…hmm..


6. Favourite type of music
- For me, music is the universal language…so, any type of music will do with me. Enjoy listening to diff. types of music…try me! Ehe…but I prefer Pasha Ungu *winks*


7. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
- Auch…dat’s gonna hurt…I guessed I will be secretly got hurt then = (


8. Is there anything that has made you really happy?
- Yup, when he’s arnd = )


9. What makes you angry?
- When I’m being forced to do something that I dun want or not agreed upon…saye tak suka dipaksa2…chewah…ehe


10. How do you see yourself in 10 yrs time?
- Degree holder, happily attached, blessed wif cute n smart kids, good paid job…hopefully living my dream life…


11. Who is currently the most important to you?
- My family, MMHA n my close frens

12. What is the most important thing in your life?
- Trust, loyalty n respect. Without them, I will be lost n shallow…

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- Single n rich. Pastu, bru dpt kawin, psal dh kaya…apakn? Haha…

14. What is your favourite colour?
- G****. Sapa dpt teka, ku bagi hadiah…whehe


15. Would you give your all in a relationship?
- All? Define all? Hmm…I will give my all when I’m officially attached to my man.


16. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- Neither. I will opt for a vacation or a time-out instead…huhu...


17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that sum1 has done?
- I’m also human. I will forgive but sadly, I will never forget. It’s my thing, I will always remember what good or bad things that others had done to me.


18. What do you want to tell the person you like?
- I wanna know u more better = )


19. Which countries would you want 2 go?
-Dubai for my honeymoon, Paris for my wedding anniversary n Maldives for my b’day celebration..whehe.. *winks*

Tag 5 people to do this quiz ryte?? So I wil tag...
-I tag no one this tym. But, u r all welcome to do the tag. You’re it! = )



Truly happy bcoz of yesterday...Neesa



No comments: