+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, December 05, 2008

Special days

I owed u guys something ryte...so, here goes:

I've been bz last mnth...as i mentioned earlier in my previous post, 2 family celebrations dat were my parents' wedding anniversary n my 23rd b'day, the ITB-related stuff which was my khatam, the 'the' occasion which was our anniversary and the life changing moments which were my final exams...

Another to add in my first time lists dat is celebrating my very special day wif MMHA. It was my first...n yea, wat make me evn more excited was 'his look' when i'm in his car, mcm it feels different...whehe...as usual, i tried to shield my nervousness at dat moment. Then, i realised him wearing blue, sama colour lh wif mine...although he kept on insisting that it was a black shirt...ehe...it was blue my dear...wow, we do think alike...again! We dun plan on wearing the same colour...ehe...he was having a major SDP presentation in the mrng at ITB n after that, he picked me up n we spent the rest of the day together. We jln2 skajap d serusop, had lunch at McD's, movies at the Mall n Empire & lastly, a nice, quiet dinner at Capers. I had a very good laugh on dat day due to Madagascar n him *winks* n the background musics at Capers, i totally love it! Something happened there as well, i'm gonna remember those moments as well coz for me, it's kinda unusual n rarely happened...unique yet kinda funny jua...ehe. N yea, thank U for the b'day song dear, ayu bnar ur voice. =p U gave me the experience that i never had...ever, entirely in my life. The finale on dat day was so great...hmm, i never thaught that i ever gonna do wat i did n feel the way i totally felt...but, I did n i felt it! We had a nice talk over dinner, ur silly jokes yg eventually make me feel bdusa rh ur HOD (huhu...a trick qn th bnr!) && i had a blast watching 007 d Empire with u...the same seat as the last tym wif the same amount of feelings...I'm happy!



Thanks to CTO, Rat n Zian for helping me out wif my baju-hunting...ehe...u guys are just plain awesome...i like the baju...so much! Thanks for my frens n hstlites who greet me personally on dat day, who gave me a call, who greet me at FB, Friendster, emails n last but not least, yg msging me...To Airul n Hafiz...both of u udh ku maafkan...ehe...tahun dapan jgn buat lagi a =P It's somewhat different this year n i'm thankful for it...juz sad that it's been 2 yrs in a row that my family wasn't arnd to greet me personally...last year i got to work n this year, i've been bz wif the exams preparationsn me nda balik to KB...at least they gave me a call...ehe...so, yea, i'm not complaining...

Our anniversary was on the Nov, 24th...not so much of a celebration for both of us since he got exam on dat day n i'm going to have my ppr on the next day...he evn joke abt postponing to Dec...dpt kn tu dear? ehe...we juz chat over the MSN n sort of 'accompanying' each other while we study...a little bit sad that we cudn't meet up juz for a while...but yea, f he cud stand it...why can't I? nda ja? ja....

At this very moment, i'm listening to Ungu-Tercipta Untukku...i love this song soo damn much...it really means something to me...the lyrics itself is way too deep...me n MMHA dun hv a song plng, but personally, this is the song dat alwez make me think of him...mcm f dngr lagu ani tiap kali, he kept on popping out my head sja...whehe...romantic much...i alwez kept this song in my playlist n enjoy listening to it from time to time...over n over again...smpai c Naim pun apal dh! haha...

It's gonna be the end of year 2008...it's juz arnd the corner...Nov n Dec r really special to me...probably it's the time when magical moments are all arnd..the time where happiness are juz nearby...the time where i will alwez remember him sending me to hstl every single nyte since we went out so often right after work...ehe...u still remember those? I still do...all dat happened, it's feel like baru yesterday...time really flies when u're enjoying urself, huh? ehe...It's been 20 days since we last met...n I'm missing u already...hmm...it's 5.40am oredi...i better get some sleep now...huhu...chow!


Truly missing u...Neesa


No comments: