+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, December 19, 2008

The perfect one


Exactly at 6.30pm last Monday, I saw him! Walking towards me…smiling…in blue…n then, sitting next to me. That moment, I felt relieved brabis…the last date was on my first day of exam n it’s been a month!

Dynie n I talked for a while in his car after that n I’m honestly felt that I fell for him all over again on that very night coz surprisingly, it’s more of everything when it’s been a while nda jumpa. Well…I dunno abt other couples, but somehow, distances will make u evn more closer than when u are infact very close to each other…dat’s wat I thought. Like the Malays saying, “Jauh tapi Dekat”…we had dinner n mcm biasa, he did make me smile throughout the conversation…he nvr fails to make me laugh when he's arnd…dat’s wat i fancy abt him, since dat day was his first day of work, he shared me abt his experience n mine abt my recent trip to KK…


We went to d Mall for a while n ended up watching "The Day The Earth Stood Still" at qlap wif my sisters n cuzzy in the end due to unfavourable seats earlier at d Mall. Thru’out the movie…Dynie kept on explaining me the scenes, as if ia udh meliat…when I asked, he juz smiled. Deep down, I know cnfirm th ia dh meliat tu, nda jua ia ani membaritahu awl2 td ia dh meliat…ehe…nda papa lh, u juz dangani duduk d sebalah sja *winks* Near to midnight, we were separated again…hw i wish the time stopped n we cud spend more wif each other...


When I’m in the car otw balik k KB, I kept on thinking abt the encounter wif Dynie earlier dat nyte. Wow…felt happy to the max, mcm it’s felt like 1 yr nda jumpa n today, all feelings r out…everything was juz perfect! Ehe…not enuf wif that, otw balik, he accompanied me by smsing so that nda jua sleepy…n yes dear, I wanna see more of u again! Soon perhaps? *winks* Ti Amo MMHA!


Truly loved...Neesa


No comments: