+ BRUNEI TIME +

Friday, December 19, 2008

HND Holder Already!


Thursday, 18th Dec 2008 at 5pm – Intake 22 results were out & I…Neesa N…passed!!! =)


Me btolak dri KB arnd 2.30pm coz had been told earlier that the results will be out arnd 4.30pm…so, no rush...smpai ja d ITB, sumhow I felt numb sja, dun know kn felt happy or sad, kn crying or nervous. I juz feeling nothing…empty berabis!


On the way to bndr, my parents keep on teasing me yg I was plain quiet n how come there’s no one singing in the car (selalunya aku yg slalu menyanyi ni otw…huhu) n dat my dad insists kn minum ptg dulu before kn ITB. Menyaya th banar…nda durng ingau kh resultku kn kuar…huhu…aku plng kabak2 n nda tantu rasa ni olehnya…nya my dad, jgnth ingau, ok ko tu bh…deep down, I felt very pressured n afraid that I will let them down this tym…huhu…aku blajar last minute kali a...all of the students waited till 5pm n eventually, after penantian yg amat menyiksakan…our results were out.

But, I dun suddenly rushed ksana, I juz stayed rh tangga arnd 10mins kali…I dun tink think dpt meliat jua, bnyk kali a org a…aku th lagi yg “tinggi” ani…haha…cnfirm th tenggelam n nda nmpk! When nda bnyk org lg, bruth ku come closer n meliat…n there it is….saye passed!!! Nda puas hati, ku liat lg skali…memajal jua bnr…lurus pnya, juz in case bh, tkut salah liat…menyasal krg…nda ja? Waaa…nda ku sangka…tkut ku udh tu, I dun want a resit coz it scares hell out of me psal there’s only 50-50 chances n I dun tink I cud make it if that’s the case…I will freaked out easily! N when I freaked out…things will not go smoothly…huhu…kajar2 th ku tu…


And wat make all of these evn more sweeter is that honey saye pun passed!!! Whehe…U made me proud love…I knew u can make it…ehe…we finally made it...bila kitani kn celebrate dear? =P I miss u much already...

Now, the job hunting officially begins…n yea, I kept on dreaming dh abt the graduation day…whehe…semangat much! Nda jua papa kn…sja kn menghiburkn hati…I felt down lately psal ingaukn results n now all of my emotions r filled wif HAPPINESS!!! Hmm…now I realized that all my sacrifies, times, efforts n tears had been paid! Big time!

Thank U
especially for ppl who keep on pushing me to my maximum limits, motivating & supporting me, advising me n praying for my own sake…my parents, MMHA n my frens (the names r too many to mention…ehe). Kamu semua r the bomb! The world is no longer juz black n white for me…u guys make it more colourful wif ur own crayons! Whehe…apakn? *winks* Lastly, I think I better stick wif the last-minute studying sja kali since it alwez work for me…I did my best when I study last minute. U guys should explore more on what type of learning skills n styles that fit u correctly ayte, remember study smart not hard!


Truly had made my parents proud...Neesa


No comments: